Monday, August 07, 2006

My Website is Nearly There!!

Hi all,
Sorry if i sound a bit excited but i'm nearly ready to launch my website......

www.onlinepokersecrets.co.uk


Its taken me a long time to find the Real resources to help the genuine player make a living online!
Please feel free to take a look but please be aware that i am still working on a few pages so if something doesnt work i apologise in advance.(If the link doesnt work try copying and pasting into the browser).
Of course working on my website has made my poker playing suffer a bit recently but am soon gonna be back in there pulling in the chips with the systems i recommend (and use).
Anyway take a look and feel free to email me with questions, suggestions or anything.
Thanks,
Paul Carey

technorati tags:, , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home